Berserk: The Cataclysm
The game link on Facebook: http://apps.facebook.com/berserkthecataclysm/
The game link on VK: http://vk.com/app2778929
The game link on Kongregate: http://www.kongregate.com/games/bytex/berserk-the-cataclysm
The game link on Odnoklassniki: http://www.odnoklassniki.ru/game/berserkcataclysm
The game link on Moi Mir: http://my.mail.ru/apps/686655
Released in 2011.
Berserk: The Cataclysm is a free-to-play, fantasy collectible card game. Players can sign in through their social network and access the game on all modern browsers and through mobile and tablet platforms, including most iOS and Android-enabled devices.
Berserk: The Cataclysm is set in the world of Laar, a once prosperous land that is now covered in ashes after a cataclysm caused by powerful magic. The darkness covered its lands and birthed terrible beasts and monsters. Trying to protect themselves from the dark creatures, the mightiest wizards established the flying islands, rising parts of land in the sky. Now they are battling with each other for resources and living space.
Players enter this world as a powerful wizard, masters of their own sky-island castle and battle to expand their dominion and conquer new islands. They defeat barbarians or other players, seize their lands, and compete with their friends. Players can customize their castles with war trophies, invite their friends to visit and see their achievements. To fight, players must hire creatures of five elements – Forest, Mountain, Great Plains, Swamp and Eternal Darkness. Each element gives its warriors special powers, which creates diverse, intense and unpredictable gameplay.
Key game features of Berserk: The Cataclysm include:
- Global strategy elements: conquer other players’ lands, construct an island from their conquered pieces and protect allies from enemies.
- Six types of PvP and PvE battles: campaigns, conquer other players' lands, player vs. random player, player vs. friend, player vs. barbarians, player vs. bots.
- Asynchronous PvP: players battle even when one is away from the game.
- Research of new cards in the game laboratory to make them available in the game shop
- Creation of the unique interior design of the player's mage tower, visiting the friend's tower, helphing friends at their island
- more than 800 unique collectible cards illustrated by prominent global artists.
- The first HTML5 collectible card game in the world
The gameplay video: